PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan Snacks??

Karen5
03-19-2010, 02:48 PM
Hey there,
We are planning our trip to WWD for Aug with my husband, and kids ages 11,14,and 15.
We plan on getting the dining plan. What are some unique ways to use the snack option other than for a drink or an ice cream?
For example..using it as a breakfast?:mickey:

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-19-2010, 03:09 PM
You can use your snack option at most any of the bakeries around the world. In the mornings who wouldn't love a chocolate chip muffin? or chocolate crissont? or the infamous Sticky Buns.

PopPhan
03-19-2010, 03:12 PM
We don't like a lot of food in the morning, so we always used our Snack credits for the Yogurt w/Fruit and Granola Cups from the food court.

svarhall07
03-19-2010, 03:23 PM
who wouldn't love a chocolate chip muffin? or chocolate crissont? or the infamous Sticky Buns.

i'd love it! and show it too! i'd gain 5 pounds in a week if that was my breakfast every day!

I didn't use my snacks too often last trip, so on the last day we each had 3 left. We went to the world showcase at EPCOT and our lunch was samplings of things around the world.

You also can't beat a bottle of water in the morning and then refilling it all day (one bottle is about 4 bucks!)

Alaska Disney Fan
03-19-2010, 06:30 PM
The past couple of years we have gone to The Mainstreet Confectionary in MK and Goofys Candy Company in DTD and used snack credits there, it has been anything under $4 counts, excluding multi-packs. I think Candy Cauldron at DTD participates for their candy apples, not so sure on that one.