PDA

View Full Version : Paraiso 37

DVC2004
03-19-2010, 08:34 AM
Has anyone tried this place in Downtown Disney (I think it's in West Side?)? If so what did you think?

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-19-2010, 03:20 PM
We passed by this on our last trip. It was later in the evening (abut 9-10pm). It was all lit up in neon blue - cool lighting - and had great music coming from it. However, we were on a mission to find Raglan Road so, we didn't stop in.

GrumpySue
03-19-2010, 04:43 PM
We went in there, were seated, and then sat for twenty minutes with no one coming over, giving us menus, asking if we wanted a drink, while the table on both sides of us were seated after us and served. So we got up and left. Won't go back

Oh, yeah, the menu is a whole lot like Chili's.

hlkeck
03-20-2010, 06:01 AM
We had some dip and drinks there. They were quite tasty.

However, about 6 hours later - my mom was so sick she couldn't leave the resort and I barely got her to the hotel. She had food poisoning. Paradiso 37 was not the only place we'd eaten, but the timing seemed to fit.

I got a migraine - which is generally how my body handles sickness...

I don't know if it was that restaurant or not, but for us - it will forever be associated.

Friend of Figment
03-20-2010, 06:05 PM
We just ate there (it was our third time). We had very good service and food. Yesterday we had the surf and turf which is bbqed shrimp and skirt steak with chimmichurri.

WelshieLover
03-21-2010, 01:57 PM
In January we met friends we live in the area and ate at Paradiso 37 in Downtown Disney. We had an appetizer that came with chips, chili, and spinach and cheese dip and guacamole. It was good. I had the skirt steak, my husband the tacos; our friends had a burger and the tacos. The steak came with chimichurri sauce that I felt was a little bland compared to other chimichurri sauces I have had, but it was good. The others enjoyed their meals also. The dirnks were good and the view was beautiful. I would go back again.