PDA

View Full Version : Current Wait Times

mustBgoofy
03-18-2010, 08:43 PM
We are leaving within the next week and I have found several apps for wait times. I was wondering if anyone who is currently at WDW could please post wait times for rides such as space mtn and BTMRR so that I could compare. One of the apps is Ride Hopper. Is that a good app for the phone to use for wait times? What are some other good apps. We have a blackberry and the HTC Hero that are going with us. Thanks in advance.

buzznwoodysmom
03-18-2010, 09:28 PM
We used an app with an Iphone in Nov. and it was pretty accurate. Sorry I don't know what the app was called.

BriarRose0708
03-18-2010, 10:51 PM
This past Sunday Space was up to 50 or 60 minutes, Splash and BTMRR were over an hour each during peak time in the afternoon. After Wishes, however, we walked on both. Peter Pan was over an hour as well except for Wednesday morning at around 10 a.m. when it was 25 minutes.

Soarin' was 115 minutes Tuesday afternoon at peak time, Mission:Space was posted at 50 but we waited 30, Maelstrom was posted at 30 and we waited 35 (I don't like that fastpass has completely messed with the short wait time this ride used to have), Tower of Terror and Rock n' Rollercoaster were both 50 minute waits during EMH on Monday night. Everest was a walk on for the first half hour of opening on Tuesday morning but got up to 80 in the early afternoon, Dinosaur was 50 minutes by 1 p.m. Tuesday. We found most of the time we waited 10 to 15 minutes shorter than the posted wait time. I wish I had a smart phone and internet plan so I could use the apps!