PDA

View Full Version : "Special" To Do List

Ms. Mode
03-18-2010, 02:39 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm the WDWaholic in my family and I have already started planning for our New Year's trip. My DH suggested that we each make a list of our "Special Things To Do" and we would hit as many of them as we can on the trip. The problem is that I'm normally the one that plans the trip and we always do the things I want, so what is a "special" thing for me?

We stayed at AKL in 2008 and made the animals part of our family, so DH wants to go there one day to visit them. DD wants to ride Spash Mnt after dark (her favorite ride, and it was closed in January when we were there) and eat at Sci-Fi Dine In.

I've been seeing posts here at Intercot about the tea at GF. Can anyone tell me about that?

What type of things would you put on a "specials" list for WDW?

Suz36
03-18-2010, 03:39 PM
Each trip, we snag one of the earliest possible ADRs at one of the park breakfast buffets, so that we can be one of the first people to enter the empty park - it is sooo magical! The year we did it at Hollywood Studios, I was literally the first person through the gates! This is definitely on our special to do list!

homeschool mom
03-21-2010, 05:56 PM
That is a great idea. We usually do that on our WDW trips. We all choose at least one thing we can't miss and make sure we do it. We also do that on our last day of the vacation. We each get to choose our favorite thing and hop to all of the parks to satisfy everyone. I'm not sure what I would do special. I would have to think on that. DH and I took an anniv. trip last April without our kiddos and we did the KTTK tour which we had never been able to do before with the whole family. That was wonderful and I would do it again, but all of the kiddos aren't old enough yet.

c&d
03-22-2010, 09:48 AM
We've started to put "out of the parks" specials on our list. Last year we took surfing lessons, this year DS is going to be trying wakeboarding. We did parasailing and fishing a couple of years ago. It's been a lot of fun doing the other things that Disney has to offer.