PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace - Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner?

wdwluv
03-18-2010, 09:51 AM
Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner? Any one better than the other?? Thanks! :mickey:

cajundisneyfreak
03-18-2010, 10:16 AM
Breakfast is the best at this restaurant.The food at lunch & dinner use to be good till they changed the menu.Now it has alot of Asian dishes.At least that's how it was when we ate there in June 09'.

jenperich
03-18-2010, 10:21 AM
Yes, we have been for breakfast only, and the food was GREAT!!

tyandskyesmom
03-18-2010, 10:23 AM
Breakfast...definately...before the park opens!

Jeniflower
03-18-2010, 10:58 AM
Breakfast is excellent and definetly worth it, but get an early reservation if you want to get the full effect

deedeebee
03-18-2010, 12:07 PM
We have done both breakfast and dinner, breakfast is by far BETTER! Getting to walk down Main street with only a few others, priceless:thumbsup:

homeschool mom
03-18-2010, 07:12 PM
We have been for all three and prefer breakfast. It's especially nice when you get a reservation before the park opens and you can walk up Main Street with few others! :mickey:

fabfundisney
03-19-2010, 09:57 AM
I actually prefer the lunch/dinner at Crystal Palace. This could be because I am not a breakfast buffet fan but I do have to say, if my memory serves me correctly, they did have an omelet station which was wonderful.

MarkC
03-19-2010, 10:03 AM
Ok now I'm getting concerned. My wife and I are taking our first trip without the kids in July and have dinner reservations at the Crystal Palace. Are we going to be disappointed? We've walked by it a million times and always wanted to try it. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks.

DisneyDadfromPittsburgh
03-19-2010, 12:43 PM
Been there many times, had both breakfast and dinner, without a doubt.........breakfast.

GrmGrninGost
03-21-2010, 07:09 AM
Without a doubt, the breakfast! Preferably before MK opens. There's just something magical about walking down Main Street with no one else around! :mickey:

mrmcgiv
03-21-2010, 09:40 AM
I am in the minority here, but i say dinner hands down. we did enjoy our Bfast there but I am not a fan of bfast buffets. Eggs, bacon etc does not warrant the use of a TS credit in my mind. I thought the dinner food was great! I will say I loved all the sunshine when we went in the morning.

I am sure you can find an updated menu to let you see what they serve on the buffet.

ransam
03-21-2010, 11:56 AM
i agree w/ those that say breakfast is awesome. What i love about the breakfast is that you can enter the park early .

Genie1953
03-21-2010, 02:48 PM
I agree....breakfast is not worth the use of a TS credit but the benefit of entering the park early warrants paying out of pocket for it....and that is what we are going to do....saving our TS credits for places like Le Cellier, Ohana's, Coral Reef, etc. Wooo hooo....19 days and counting till we arrive at Disneyworld!!!

pixiesmimi
03-21-2010, 03:43 PM
We have done breakfast and dinner. I think I like breakfast best because of what others have said about getting there early. But DH and I have done dinner twice on our anniversary trips the night we arrived and enjoyed it also. If I had to pick one though, I think it would be breakfast. Nothing wrong with the dinner menu though, it's just more crowded, I think.

CaptSmee
03-21-2010, 04:39 PM
Breakfast...definately...before the park opens!

Breakfast is our fav time, before the park opens. We've tried all 3 meal times there, and the rest are mediocre compared to it. :mickey: