PDA

View Full Version : For all of those vacationing on May 8th - 15th....

Wishmaker
03-17-2010, 07:37 PM
What is your schedule? Which park on which day? EMH morning or evening? Dinning plans?
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I have no plans this trip really, and I am courious of what everyone else does compared to what I have done in years past. :mickey:

Mr_Increddieble
03-18-2010, 09:34 AM
same week as me.
sat- dhs late; 50's ptc
sun- mk early and late; cp bkfst, 'ohanas dinner
mon- tl early & dhs late; kouzzina
tues- epcot early and late; biergarten
wed- ak early; hoop dee doo
thus- bb early and mk late; kona
fri- epcot early and late; le cellier

it's just fun typing it out and enjoying all the different thought balloons that come with it.

we eschewed park hopper for water park fun option. there lies my only trepidation.
never been to but ready to experience:
50's ptc
kouzzina
biergarten
blizzard beach
hoop dee doo
kona (for dinner)
beach club

thinking about walking 9 holes at oak trail
with my 7 yr old dd.

that oughta sum it up, whaddya think?

goofygirl67
03-20-2010, 11:11 AM
Usually I just wing it, but this year I played around with the dining ressies on line and have DHS on Monday and Le Cellier on Thursday.
I usually see who has the evening EMH and go there at night. In the morning it depends on what bus shows up first. I've been so many times it doesn't much matter anymore to make a schedule, normally I don't even make dining ressies.

mook3y
03-20-2010, 02:20 PM
Hi, we are getting there a few days before you.

As far as parks go, we generally just wing it. Tue, we should hit the poly around 1:30pm and will head straight to MK. Wed am, the kids are doing a pirate tour.

Tue - Dinner: Chef Mickey's
Wed - Dinner: Tutto Italia
Thur- Dinner - Coral Reef
Fri - Lunch:Sci Fi - Dinner: Citrico;s
Sat - Dinner: Nine Dragon's
Sun - Dinner: Ohana's
Mon - Dinner: California Grill

Any of these are subject to change if I can find a ressie to Le Cellier ;-).

Disneychickie
03-21-2010, 12:27 AM
We will be there from the 7th- 10th.

7th- Epcot, dinner at Flying Fish
8th- MK- dinner at Citrico's
9th- (My B-day)..HS- Dinner At Artist Point then Wishes fireworks cruise!

Speaking of which: If anyone is interested in sharing the cruise, please PM me! It is only my fiance and myself. :)

Wishmaker
03-21-2010, 11:52 AM
My computer is on the fritz... I have been trying to respond for a bit now.. Here is what we have laid out. All subject to change of course. :blush:

Sat: Land and head to EPCOT around 2:00ish. Dinner at Boardwalk (Big River Grill) whenever we get hungary.
Sun: This is always my pick, it has to be MK on the first full day.
Dinner at GF Cafe'
Mon: DHS - Dinner at 50's Prime Time
Tues: TL and whatever we feel like. no plans
Wed: AK - Dinner at Sanna
I am dieing to try this, any reviews will be more than welcome.
Thurs: NO plans
Fri: EPCOT
Sat: Sad we will be leaving, hitting all the things we can before we leave.

We chose not to do DDP this year which will be a first. We usually feel so tied down to our resi that it sometimes feels more like a chore than a vacation. So we will see how this year works out. I am so excited. :cloud9: I love to see all the plans of others to see how different everyone plans... if they plan at all. I have been one over the years that over plans. However, I still relax and go with the flow. The planning feels the count down time. :blush: