PDA

View Full Version : Crowds May 14-22?

Imagineer1981
03-17-2010, 02:50 PM
Does anyone know how the crowds will be. I am thinking with additional snow days for kids this year, this time should be average size crowds

faline
03-17-2010, 02:53 PM
Crowds at that time of year are generally quite manageable - possibly heading into the moderate range particularly the later in the month you go. Schools do begin to release towards the end of the month and that begins to drive crowds up a bit.

mjm12000
03-17-2010, 04:11 PM
I was there last year at that time and will be going again this year same time 15th to the 23rd. Last year it was very manageable, there were moments of craziness but mostly only around parade and show times but for the most part it was a great time for a visit the weather was awesome and the crowds were certainly tollerable last year so I am hoping for the same.

bruin1344
03-17-2010, 08:49 PM
I went in 2005. Great time to go. Crowds were very small at the beginning of the week but pick up the closer you get to the weekend and Memorial Day. I got on all the major attractions multiple times at both MK and Epcot in 1 day

doodleboy
03-17-2010, 10:47 PM
We have been going mid-may for the last 16 years. Never a real issue with crowds. Weather couldn't be better. Warm enough for pool, but not too hot for parks. Rain is moderate if any. Yes, I have had weeks in May without rain or some on the overnight. The only time I felt threatened by crowds was year we ended our trip on Sunday before Memorial day. Even then was manageable. We will be there May 15-22 this year. First time we have not done 10 nights, but we'll be back in Sept. for a second week. Another awesome time to go, but much hotter weather.

forever a child
03-17-2010, 11:17 PM
Thanks for posting! I was wondering this myself! Sounds great!:clappy:

BigRedDad
03-18-2010, 09:49 AM
My last day at MK was on March 13th. It was WAY TOO crowded for my liking. With crowds like that, I am heading to WDW in September, October, early November, early December.

Imagineer1981
03-18-2010, 03:02 PM
Thanks so much. Its amazing how when you live there and work there, you don't pay attention to crowd levels, lol. I know we dining reservations and basically got almost anything wanted....except...CANADA!!!!