PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace - Dinner or Breakfast?

smeedell
03-16-2010, 03:40 PM
What is the better option - breakfast or dinner at Crystal Palace? Is there any difference in the character interaction?

paragon
03-16-2010, 04:20 PM
We have done both. We prefer the breakfast, because we book an early time, and the MK is empty when we get there, which is cool. There is no difference in the character inteaction, they will come around to your table, at both meals.
This year though, we booked breakfast with Mickey at Chef Mickeys to start our trip, and will close it with dinner at the Crystal Palace.

deedeebee
03-16-2010, 04:23 PM
Breakfast! We have done both, am is much better.:pooh:

Through the looking Glass
03-16-2010, 04:45 PM
Another fan of breakfast. We also make our ADR before the park opens. Then we slowly make our way to the resturant taking max pictures. When we show our friends they allways say "wow where is everyone".

GrmGrninGost
03-16-2010, 09:21 PM
I was not impressed with dinner there. I absolutely love the breakfast! Especially before the park opens. There's just something special about walking down the middle of Main Street U.S.A. without the huge crowds that are the norm. :mickey:

Wrigley
03-16-2010, 09:55 PM
Another vote for breakfast! We have done this breakfast a few times, and we have always had great food and a great time. It's always nice to make an early reservation and get some nice pictures with the castle when there is nobody in your way! :mickey:

Ropachs
03-17-2010, 07:13 AM
Based on these posts, I guess we hit breakfast at CP on a bad day :(
This was the only place all week where we had to wait a while, about 20 minutes, to be seated, and it was chaos outside the restaurant.
The food was fine, but we were there mainly for Pooh, my daughter's favorite character. We had to beg multiple CM's to get to see him before we left, and we never saw Tigger at all.
(Our ADR was later, after the park was open, maybe that was the difference.)
If I were going to try it again, I would take others advide and make the earliest ADR!

DisneyDadfromPittsburgh
03-17-2010, 07:20 AM
We have had both there and with out a doubt- Breakfast!