PDA

View Full Version : Universal Front of the Line Passes?

DisneyFr33k
03-16-2010, 12:24 PM
How does this work? Do you get to go to the front of the line on as many rides as possible all day or are you restricted?

kdsjjb
03-16-2010, 02:09 PM
I believe that when we went, if you purchased the FOTL pass, it was good for one time on each ride. However, if you stay at one of the onsite hotels, you get unlimited FOTL access. All you have to do is show them your room key.

caryrae
03-16-2010, 02:14 PM
This what the Universal website says for the Orlando park not sure if it's the same for the Hollywood one too.

Allows you to bypass the regular lines by providing Express Access to participating attractions at either Universal Studios Florida OR Islands of Adventure theme park.
Express Access is a separate line with a shorter wait time at each valid attraction.
Valid for use only one (1) time at each participating attraction.
Universal Express Plus pass is not valid for admission to either theme park.

starryeyes21
03-16-2010, 03:51 PM
There are two different kinds of express passes. If you stay at one of the resort hotels it comes as a perk. You simply show your hotel room key and are allowed to bypass the lines as many times as you want during the day. When my husband and I went on our honeymoon we stayed on the property and this was great. We walked in rides all day long with no wait.

The other kind of pass much be purchased. I believe you can purchase it at the park of before you leave home. Wait until you get to the park though. Sometimes the lines at Universal are not that bad and you don't need the pass. The price of the Express Pass is, also, dependent on the crowd level. The more people in the park the more it costs.

DisneyFr33k
03-16-2010, 05:32 PM
There are two different kinds of express passes. If you stay at one of the resort hotels it comes as a perk. You simply show your hotel room key and are allowed to bypass the lines as many times as you want during the day. When my husband and I went on our honeymoon we stayed on the property and this was great. We walked in rides all day long with no wait.

The other kind of pass much be purchased. I believe you can purchase it at the park of before you leave home. Wait until you get to the park though. Sometimes the lines at Universal are not that bad and you don't need the pass. The price of the Express Pass is, also, dependent on the crowd level. The more people in the park the more it costs.

Thanks so much for the clarification. I had heard about some limits, but my travel agent said she thought they were unlimited front of the line passes. Your explaination makes total sense! :thumbsup: