PDA

View Full Version : T minus 71 Days!!!!!!

Bri
03-16-2010, 10:30 AM
Hi All,

Just wanted to share my excitement and I knew this was the place to come! My best friend and I are going to Disney May 26-June 3. We are staying at Caribbean Beach, which we have never been to before. We will be celebrating her graduation from nursing school which is May 25!

On another note, I have a Disney Credit Card, how far in advance do I have to call to get my points from the credit card transferred to the gift card they will send me?

So yyyyaaaayyyyyyy we are so excited, we both have the Disney countdown clock on our computers!!!!! :minnie::fworks:

KAT1811
03-16-2010, 11:08 AM
:congrats:

Have a great trip!!! We are 218 days out!!! Can't wait!!!

laprana
03-16-2010, 11:36 AM
How exciting! I'll be there the same time you will be, and have just 68 days to go so I know how excited you are! :thumbsup:

On the Disney Rewards card, the last time I ordered a card it took about 10 days to receive it in the mail. But, I think it can take up to 2-3 weeks. What you can do, though, is order it now and transfer just the minimum number of reward dollars to the card, and then right before you leave, transfer whatever reward dollars you have left to it. That way you can be sure to have the maxiumum number of reward dollars for your trip! Hope this helps and have a great vacation!! :mickey:

lettripp
03-16-2010, 11:45 AM
So exciting! And believe me, the time will fly. I remember being 70 days out and now we are down to 24 days!! It goes by faster than you'd think!!

Ms. Mode
03-16-2010, 12:13 PM
Wonderful! CBR is just great...you'll love it! :mickey:

#1donaldfan
03-16-2010, 12:33 PM
....94 days and ready to burst .....

......can't wait........

.........gotta go..........

..............did I say I can't wait ??.......

mymickey
03-16-2010, 04:09 PM
78 days til our trip!!! June 3-June 9 at ASMo. Can't hardly wait!!!:party:

faline
03-16-2010, 06:48 PM
Since this seems to be more of a celebration around your upcoming trip than a question about the Disney Rewards card, I'm going to move this to Mousellaneous where we celebrate our upcoming trips!

By the way, I just ordered a Disney rewards card. It took about a week to receive the card after I ordered it. If you get stuck for time, you can get a card immediately at Disney World.

Looks like your trip will be coming up pretty quickly! Have a wonderful time!

vizsla
03-17-2010, 05:26 AM
Have a great time.:thumbsup:

Bri
03-17-2010, 12:16 PM
thanks for sharing in my excitement everyone! the info on the cards has been very helpful!

VIZSLA - do you realize that we live about 5 minutes from each other?? small world!!!

spoonful of sugar
03-21-2010, 06:40 PM
34 days and counting . . . need to be back "home"!:mickey: