PDA

View Full Version : Hyatt Regency Orange County

amy-rella
03-15-2010, 11:20 PM
Just wondering if anyone has ever stayed at this hotel that is within a mile from DL. We've never been to the area and we are interested in staying here while visiting the parks. :mickey:

nicster
03-16-2010, 02:16 PM
:mickey:Yes, I was there in 2004. Hyatt's are almost always nice. They had a shuttle that stopped at two other Hotels, as I recall. They were right close together, so it wasn't a long delay. The hotel had a nice bar, restaurant & a coffee stop area, and was modern & up to date, at the time. I would stay again, if the Sheraton Anaheim wasn't available. The price at the Sheraton is better $119 at the moment. Hope that helps.

DD674
03-17-2010, 03:21 PM
I have stayed here twice using priceline. It has a large artium, a pool and tennis courts. Across the street are Target & Walgreen stores. Close places to eat are Cocos, Red Robin, Joes Crab Shack, and an Outback steak house. Rooms are up to date & service is friendly. I think there is a resort fee that includes the shuttle. I would be happy to stay here again.

amy-rella
03-19-2010, 10:21 PM
Thank you both for your feedback! I am so excited - this will be our first trip ever to DL and to the state of CA!!!!!