PDA

View Full Version : POFQ to Boardwalk

tkdmom
03-15-2010, 10:26 PM
Hi again!

Can anyone tell me the fastest way to get from POFQ to the Boardwalk and back?

Thanks!

CleveRocks
03-15-2010, 10:41 PM
Taxi would be fastest.

But if you're talking Disney Transport, you have a few options, none of them too quick.

From POFQ, you could take the bus or boat to Downtown Disney, and then a bus to the BoardWalk from there. The bus will probably be quicker.

In about the same amount of time as above, you could also take a bus to Disney's Hollywood Studios, and then a bus from there to the BoardWalk.

As I think about it, just go out to the POFQ bus stops and take either of the above buses, whichever comes first.

DO NOT take a Magic Kingdom bus or an Epcot bus. Magic Kingdom is WAAAAY out of the way if you're going from POFQ to BoardWalk. And Epcot has no transportation to any of the BoardWalk area resorts ... if you took a bus to Epcot, you'd have to enter the park through the main entrance using your park ticket, then walk all the way through the park to the International Gateway entrance and then walk to the BoardWalk from there.

So a bus to DHS or DTD, and then a bus to BoardWalk. If DHS is closed, then your only choice is DTD. Same for the return trip back to POFQ.

Via Disney Transport (any of the routes suggested above), figure it could take as long as an hour ... this includes waiting time, and you'll have to wait for two separate rides. The taxi ride would be about 10 minutes and maybe $10 or $12 + tip (just a crude guess at the cost).

Darbylew
03-15-2010, 10:59 PM
The busses do not run between two resorts. '
You would have to take a bus to a park and then
catch the bus to Boardwalk or you could take the bus to Epcot or DS and then take the ferry
over to Boardwalk.

tkdmom
03-16-2010, 09:44 AM
Thanks everyone!

caryrae
03-16-2010, 12:17 PM
Hi again!

Can anyone tell me the fastest way to get from POFQ to the Boardwalk and back?

Thanks!

Teleport. :teleport:

#1donaldfan
03-16-2010, 12:20 PM
Teleport. :teleport:

..can the teleportation thing on the Stitch ride, be used for personal trips ???? :thedolls:

HoosierDisneyFan
03-16-2010, 08:46 PM
We stay at POFQ frequently and we plan a morning at ECPOT then walk out the back exit and visit Boardwalk in the afternoon. Then take the boat to DHS for the evening.