PDA

View Full Version : Vinylmation collectors

elmjimmlm
03-15-2010, 01:41 PM
We bought several Vinylmation figures on our last trip and my kids can't wait to get more... Anyone else collecting these? They are fun to get because you don't know which one you are getting until you open it up...

deedeebee
03-15-2010, 04:42 PM
My DD11 loves these, she got 8 last trip(July). She was so excited to see the new ones on Disney Store.com! We go back after Thanksgiving, she is already saving:thumbsup:

Dizneyana
04-19-2010, 05:06 PM
I have 1, from the D23 Convention. I love it and can't wait to get my hands on some more!! :mickey:

giraffeisland
04-20-2010, 03:31 AM
Be sure to check out D-Street in Westside at Dtd. it is the new offical release store for vinylmation merchendise and you can trade vinylmation pins and figures with the Castmembers in the store.

wjrhw
04-23-2010, 04:26 PM
DD9 and I love the vynalmation figures as well. They are fun and they don't take up much room.

If anyone finds out the guidelines for trading vynalmation figures at the D-Street store, please post. I have a lot of doubles and triples (back luck I guess) and DD9 would love to trade them when we come back in August, but I'm not sure about how many she can trade at once.

Thanks

Dizneyana
04-24-2010, 05:42 PM
...vinylmation pins...

Vinylmation WHATS???

Oh boy... I am in BIG trouble now.... :blush:

giraffeisland
04-25-2010, 01:16 AM
The pins came out before the figures did.

Dizneyana
04-27-2010, 05:50 AM
My figure was a gift, so I haven't had the chance to get my hands on anything.

All I can say is LOOK OUT when it happens! :D

Mackflava99
05-19-2010, 05:11 PM
Can you buy any of them outside of the park except via online?
Someone told me they will be selling them at Walgreens, and i am shocked to hear that.

Disney4Fun
05-25-2011, 11:38 AM
Yes!! It's our newest obsession! We love the Have A Laugh Series. I wonder if there's a place to trade online? Living in Maine makes it hard to get my fix. LOL

Jim&AngieMarriner
05-31-2011, 12:31 PM
I know you can get them at the Disney Store if your Mall has one. I was visiting Arizona for my DS18's Graduation from Highschool and we saw them in the Tuscon Mall.

tinkerbell615
06-04-2011, 03:52 PM
I got my first vinylmation figures on our trip last June. I am hooked. It took me a while to fall in love with them, but once I did... I think I only have about fifteen, but they are awesome. I don't stick to one series. I just buy what I like. I have gotten a few of the ones I like buying them blind and have purchased some from ebay. I also buy them online and have had friends and relatives get them for me when they have visited Disney. We will not be going back until next year. I can't wait to be able to get me some directly from WDW. There are a few new ones that I MUST have. LOL.

MissMaryPoppins
06-14-2011, 11:06 PM
I'm begining a Vinylmation collection too. I think they're adorable and so creative. I only have 2 right now but since my dad works part time at the studios he's offered to use his discount to help me build my collection. A few weeks ago he came home and handed me a little bag full of Vinylmation pins. I have 5 pins and they're cute too. I look forward to building my collection.

Joy