Biergarten
Coral Reef
Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Chef Mickey Breakfast
Crystal Palace Breakfast
Mama Melrose

KylesMom
03-15-2010, 01:47 PM
We'll be dining at 4 of your 8 selections in July. Very good choices, in my opinion! :thumbsup:

Got Muchness
03-15-2010, 01:48 PM
Whispering Canyon Cafe- never eaten there
Teppan Edo- ditto
Biergarten- didn't like it
Coral Reef- love it (atmosphere, food all A+)
Wolfgang Puck Cafe- love it (great break from Park Food)
Chef Mickey Breakfast- noisy (prefer Ohana breakfast)
Crystal Palace Breakfast- love it! Get an early res and be in the park when it is almost empty in the morning. Great photo op)
Mama Melrose- will find out this next trip :)

thoughts in color :)

michellerose1579
03-15-2010, 01:51 PM
thanks... :)
Biergarten was my mother's choice. She spent some time in Germany when my father was in the Army ( I was born there) so she asked if we could do dinner there one night

SBETigg
03-15-2010, 02:04 PM
Great choices, a nice mix. I did enjoy Biergarten. It's a really fun place. Not my favorite food, but there's something for everyone and it's definitely edible, some of it quite good. Great atmosphere.

Teppan Edo is also a good choice. I haven't eaten at the rest recently enough to comment with any authority, but I think you've done well.

sassy2000
03-15-2010, 02:32 PM
Whispering Canyon Cafe We love this one. The canyon skillet is delicious
Teppan Edo Haven't done but have heard great things

Biergarten DH like this one but I'm not a fan. Fun atmosphere though
Coral Reef Food is pretty good. Service was slow both times we went
Wolfgang Puck Cafe Never done this one
Chef Mickey Breakfast Only done dinner here but characters are great
Crystal Palace Breakfast Only had lunch & dinner here but characters are fun
Mama Melrose Never done Looks good

Briansmom
03-15-2010, 09:28 PM
Whispering Canyon Cafe - YUM!YUM! The skillet is delicious!
Teppan Edo - I've never eaten here but have friends that have and the hubby is not very adventurous but liked it
Biergarten - never eaten there
Coral Reef - never eaten there
Wolfgang Puck Cafe - never eaten there
Chef Mickey Breakfast - never eaten there
Crystal Palace Breakfast - liked it. Chararcters were good and food was good. Early ressie is best like PP said.
Mama Melrose - very good

Enjoy!!

jenperich
03-16-2010, 02:12 AM
Whispering Canyon Cafe - I've only been for breakfast. But, it was delicious and fun!
Teppan Edo - never been, but a friend said it was delicious!
Crystal Palace Breakfast - very good food and great character interaction.

They all sound great, enjoy!

Ricbr
03-16-2010, 10:57 AM
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Teppan Edo
Biergarten
Coral Reef
Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Chef Mickey Breakfast
Crystal Palace Breakfast
Mama Melrose

I have only gone to a few of those on your list....but from what I have done.

Coral Reef is really great if you never went before. I have gone 3 times and by the third time I was a bit tired of the food/service (Not as good or friendly as some other places). Maybe it was just a bad day for our server/chef.....but I think it has one of the best atmospheres out of all of them.

Chef Mickey's Breakfast - I only went there for dinner so I can only speak of the atmosphere. And for that it was great for kids. I would assume that breakfast there is also like the breakfast at the crystal palace. It should be a safe choice. If you dont have kids you may want to avoid it. But if you have kids they will love it.

Crystal Palace Breakfast - Great choice. Awesome location....decent characters but not to many of them. If you get a reservation before the park opens it is even better. To walk down Main St. with just your family....priceless :)

bruin1344
03-16-2010, 08:19 PM
Teppan and Wolfgang are great choices.

I am an Italian food snob so I found Mama Melrose mediocre.

Mickey052501
03-18-2010, 10:28 PM
Great choices!!!!!

BriarRose0708
03-18-2010, 10:38 PM
You've got some really great choices in there! I have done Coral Reef, Chef Mickey's breakfast and Mama Melrose before. Out of those three Coral Reef is my favorite. The atmosphere is beautiful, I've always had great service, although I have been disappointed the menu has changed and most of the entrees listed in the menu section here on Intercot don't exist any more. The new additions are delish, don't get me wrong, I just don't like change very much:blush:. Make sure you leave room for a chocolate wave for dessert! Chef Mickey's was delicious but I haven't been there in three years and don't know if much has changed. I know they have expanded the seating and/or changed the buffet lay out since then. Mama Melrose has good flat breads and the atmosphere inside is very pretty but I don't remember being "wowed" by the experience. Happy eating!

pixiesmimi
03-21-2010, 05:18 PM
Whispering Canyon Cafe Never eaten there
Teppan EdoLoved it
BiergartenDH loves it but I don't like that kind of food, entertainment was good
Coral ReefWill never go there again. We have gone twice and the service is slow, the servers talk down to us and food was bad, in my opinion. I can go inside the Seas to see the aquarium although watching the divers the last time was fun.
Wolfgang Puck Cafe good
Chef Mickey BreakfastEnjoyed the food, wait time was long, some characters skipped our table
Crystal Palace Breakfastlove it
Mama Melrosenever been

Most are good choices.