PDA

View Full Version : Goofy character meal

wdwluv
03-15-2010, 09:40 AM
We are going to be in Orlando two days for my birthday. We are doing MK ON my birthday and I was thinking of doing a character meal the day after (a sunday) Goofy is my favorite character so I booked Cape May for breakfast, (7:30A.M - eek - I plan to keep trying for a better time) but I know certain characters are not a guarantee. I then realized Goofy is also listed for Chef Mickey so I ended up with a late dinner there. (hope to get a better time there too) I only want to do one meal, any thoughts on which one Goofy is more likely to make an appearance at?

Thanks again gang!!!

Ms. Mode
03-15-2010, 09:58 AM
Goofy was at Chef Mickey's during the evening meal when we were there in January..he was GREAT! :thumbsup:

Hayden's Dad
03-15-2010, 10:04 AM
You should be pretty safe with either. They just have to disclose that a character may not be there, but they are pretty regular. Goofy makes appearences @ Cape May Breakfast, Chef Mickey's , and Donald's Safari Breakfast @ Animal Kingdom. Good luck and have fun! :mickey:

Wrigley
03-15-2010, 11:07 AM
We have been to Chef Mickey's several times both for breakfast and dinner, and Goofy has always been there! We have also done Donald's Safari Breakfast at Animal Kingdom, and Goofy was there as well.:mickey:

Fastpasssteve
04-08-2010, 10:02 PM
Goofy is always at Chef Mickey.

He is always at the Garden Grill in The Land in EPCOT, along with farmer Mickey, and Chip & Dale. Great meal, great character interactions in an un-rushed setting. This is an often overlooked treasure in EPCOT. One of my favs.