PDA

View Full Version : Weeklong Celebration

BeckyBoo'sDAD
03-14-2010, 07:43 PM
We are going to WDW 08/03/10-08/12/10. Staying at Wl. This trip is a combined Sweet 16 birthday party for our DD and our 30th wedding anniversary. We are making this a week-long celebration.:party: Because of schedule conflicts we could not go on either our DD actual birthday or our anniversary. I have signed up for the Dining Plan and have made our ADR for most of the trip online. When I made the ADR I was reluctant to add our celebration to the each of the days ADR. Should I add our celebration to each of the ADRs or is that too much. I want this to be a special time for DD since she has gone through a lot this year.

faline
03-14-2010, 07:51 PM
When you add your celebration, they will ask whart you are celebrating and the actual date of the event you are celebrating. The last couple of years, we have gone in the month of August. Both our anniversary and my birthday are in that month but we have not been there for the actual, exact date of either event. Despite that, we have celebrated both during the time we are there!

KAT1811
03-14-2010, 08:57 PM
I agree about celebrating both occassions while you are there. Life is too short. Celebrate as much or as little as you want! If DD has had a tough year and you think she needs the pick me up then celebrate her and your anniversary at each ADR. We all need a little tlc every now and again!