PDA

View Full Version : Dinning Alone?

Mrs Bus Driver
03-14-2010, 12:09 PM
My next trip to the world I will be going with DD & her BF. While we will do many things together I would like to give them some alone time. So while they are at CG where should I eat? Maybe :marg: in Mexico watching Illumations? Where would you go and what would you do? :mickey:

Lakin
03-14-2010, 12:13 PM
All alone for a bit? Wow, the possibilities! Maybe try something that you've always wanted to try but have never been able to before?

KAT1811
03-14-2010, 05:41 PM
Personally if I had time alone in WDW (as a mother of 4 it will be a very long time before that happens!) I would snack around the world. Grab a margarita and a snack in Mexico, an egg roll in China, wine in Italy, pastry in France, back to Mexico for another margarita, and really explore each and every country. Then sit and watch Illuminations.

LudwigVonDrake
03-14-2010, 06:20 PM
The possibilities are endless. I've eaten alone at San Angel Inn, Sci-Fi, and the Plaza Restaurant. Enjoy :eat:

DVC2004
03-14-2010, 06:37 PM
Whatever you want- the world is your oyster! Enjoy!:marg:

faline
03-14-2010, 06:56 PM
I agree. Eat wherever you'd like! If you want company, try one of the spots where you're seated at communal tables like Biergarten or Teppan Edo!

Mrs Bus Driver
03-20-2010, 09:29 AM
Personally if I had time alone in WDW (as a mother of 4 it will be a very long time before that happens!) I would snack around the world. Grab a margarita and a snack in Mexico, an egg roll in China, wine in Italy, pastry in France, back to Mexico for another margarita, and really explore each and every country. Then sit and watch Illuminations.
Snacking sounds good and I could end at Mexico for nachos and :marg: