PDA

View Full Version : Verizon Mobile Magic

ljgirl
03-13-2010, 10:34 AM
Does any know if you have to havethe VZ Navigator to use this? Also, how accurate are the wait times? I know WDW very well so wouldn't use it for directions or ride/show descriptions. What are your thoughts? Is it worth it?

We have also used RideMax in the past and thought it worked great. Anyone have an opinion on which is more useful?

2 more days!!!!!!!!!!:):cloud9:

Maleficent's Dad
03-13-2010, 04:41 PM
There seems to be some conflicting information re the "need" for VZ Navigator. I can tell you what I know.

I have the app, and I did use it this past February. It absolutely does work with the VZ Navigator, and I was told that in order for the app to work correctly in the parks, you needed the VZ Navigator.

However, no one at Verizon seems to really know what is required for certain.

My phone worked well - I have the VZ Navigator and the Disney app. The "wait times" listed on the app were exactly what were stated at each attraction. I found the app to be very accurate.

Searching now, and from what I have been able to find, it doesn't look like the VZ Navigator is required - which means I'm calling up Verizon and cancelling my VZ Navigator at $10 a month!