PDA

View Full Version : Adr ?

mama2angels
03-12-2010, 04:38 PM
DH and I are going to WDW 05/15-05/22. We have purchased the dining plan that includes 1 ts,1 cs, and 1 snack. I have made ADRS for Crystal Palace,Le Cellier,Coral Reef and 2 other t/s restaraunts. I'm not planning on making any other ADRs...what is the possibility, in May, of walking in to a table service and getting a seat?

BugeyedMuggy
03-12-2010, 06:22 PM
You might get a seat. But you could go to guest services when you arive at the park and see what is available. Even if they say there is nothing available you can still check at the resteraunt. Keep in mind you'll have more luck at Marroco than Canada.

Strmchsr
03-12-2010, 07:05 PM
About the only way to do a walk up is go to Guest Relations. I know at Epcot they have a board that shows places that have availability that day. Not sure about the other parks. Walk ups are becoming quite difficult to come by, but I think that would be your best chance.

KAT1811
03-12-2010, 09:09 PM
If you are flexible you will most likely get something. That being said it could be something you are not interested in so by flexible I mean in time and taste. If I were you I would make ADRs and cancell them if need be. Nothing worse than paying for the meal plan and then not being able to get into a restaurant to use them.

Personally I would pass on the meal plan if you do not want to be tied to ADRs. Just my :twocents: That's one of the many reasons we don't do it.

PetefromRI
03-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Coral Reef,maybe.Crystal Palace,a little less chance.Le Cellier,no way unless maybe it's just 2 for lunch.You could eat at Marrakesh all week, lunch and dinner and probably never have to wait though.

Jillirose
03-13-2010, 04:18 PM
I did the same in Feb. We made ADRs for our favorites and 'walked in' on others. We made sure to go early, around 5:00. We never waited more than 20 minutes for restaurants that were 'booked' according to ADR. I think that when you get there early, some folks are running late or no shows, and they plan on squeezing in a few extra tables for walk ins.

mama2angels
03-14-2010, 09:31 AM
I did the same in Feb. We made ADRs for our favorites and 'walked in' on others. We made sure to go early, around 5:00. We never waited more than 20 minutes for restaurants that were 'booked' according to ADR. I think that when you get there early, some folks are running late or no shows, and they plan on squeezing in a few extra tables for walk ins.

I def knew I had to make adrs for certain restaraunts....but after I made a few I just did not feel like making anymore. I want a little spontaneity (sp) while I am in the world.