PDA

View Full Version : F&W at EP and crowds

Eponine
03-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Hello,

I noticed that the F&W Festival is now ending on 11/14 (we arrive on 11/12). Last year we missed it by a week and had no crowds at all at EP. Now becuase of this, I'm afraid of the crowd levels both during the day and in the eveing at EP for both Sat/Sun 11/13 & 11/14.

For those who went last year, can you shed any light on this situation. I hate to have to move all my days/parks/dining around becuase of this.

Originally I was planning on doing EP from say 4pm to closing on both Saturday and Sunday.

Should I avoid EP all together or just WS or is FW just as crazy?

Any info from those who went last year on the weekends, I welcome.

Thanks for your help.

BigBaloo
03-12-2010, 03:41 PM
We were ther this past Nov 1-7 & Epcot during the day was not bad at all.... Evenings in WS were noticeably more crowded, but not worth avoiding over. The concerts made it very festive. We had ADR's & it was no problem at the restaraunts. I definitely would not avoid Epcot because of this.

Wrigley
03-12-2010, 06:42 PM
We were at WDW Oct 29-Nov. 7 last year, and visited the F&W festival many, many times-loved it! During the day, it was not crowded at all. During the evenings, WS was more crowded than during the day, but not to the point that I would have avoided it. I wouldn't worry about it too much!

Scar
03-12-2010, 10:04 PM
Please do not miss The F&W Festival. It will be more crowded than normal Saturday night, but not too crazy. You'll be fine Sat during the day and Sunday.

Eponine
03-16-2010, 10:18 AM
Thanks for the info. I think we will skip EP on Saturday night and go on Sunday instead. I'm thinking even with the locals, they are more apt to stay for IllumiNations on Saturday then Sunday.

As I mentioned, we missed all of this last year by 1 week it was great because there were no crowds at all. But it looks like the dates are firm this year -- through 11/14.