PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried The Wave at Contemporary/

ljgirl
03-12-2010, 10:14 AM
Any feedback on The Wave?
Thanks!

Lynn J Mc
03-12-2010, 11:14 AM
We ate there a couple of years ago right after it first opened. It was OK but I preferred the Concourse Steakhouse and still miss it.

TheDuckRocks
03-12-2010, 11:19 AM
While I slept in my DH, sister and her hubby went there for breakfast and they are still rubbing it in to me that I really missed one of the best breakfasts of our trip.

ljgirl
03-12-2010, 04:11 PM
I miss the Concourse Steakhouse too! the Wave's dinner menu doesn't seem very thrilling! Anyone had agood dinner there?

Morpheous
03-13-2010, 07:00 AM
I miss the Concourse Steakhouse too! the Wave's dinner menu doesn't seem very thrilling! Anyone had agood dinner there?

My family did last summer. We managed to walk in one evening just because we were tired, and didn't wish to travel to another hotel or a park. We also miss the Concourse Steakhouse very much, and the menu looked too new-agey for us.

So I have to admit we were pleasantly surprised I had a steak of some kind, don't really remember what exactly. However It was very good, very tender. The overall meal was excellent, and our waiter was extremely attentive and helpful. We enjoyed our dinner quite a bit!

If your thinking of giving it a Try, I say go for it! Hopefully you'll enjoy your self as we did.

luvdiznee
03-13-2010, 08:13 AM
We ate there a couple of years ago right after it first opened. It was OK but I preferred the Concourse Steakhouse and still miss it.

We had a good meal at the Wave, too. But I also miss Concourse Steak. :mickey:

DreamFinder2
03-14-2010, 01:06 PM
My DW and I had a great breakfast at the Wave..no complaints. It was quiet, good service and the food was above average. My wife had the salmon and loved it...I had french toast and thought it was good.

Good coffee, too...as I remember.

javamama
03-14-2010, 04:38 PM
This is great to read, I've only so-so reviews of the Wave. Thanks!

RAIDER
03-15-2010, 08:50 AM
Went in Dec and we enjoyed it .The lamb shank was excellent and i loved the 3 individual sweets/desserts .
Its worth checking out :thumbsup:

pox24
03-15-2010, 08:10 PM
Sorry, but...:ack:

DreamFinder2
03-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Sorry, but...:ack:

Why? I'm always curious when others have such differing opinions...

PlutoPlanet
03-16-2010, 12:44 PM
We liked it. We enjoyed the Filet and Braised Beef Ribs. We would not make a point of going there every time we visit Disney. We ate there during the 90 reservation window period and couldn't get in anywhere else we wanted. Now with the 180 day window, we'll go other places than the Wave.

prttynpnk
03-17-2010, 09:34 AM
We do the Wave as our arrival lunch every trip. My husband loives the chili, the reuben and I love the seasonal stew and the sustainable fish. Try it! The desserts are good too! :mickey: