PDA

View Full Version : Which meal to pay OOP?

jwildflower1981
03-11-2010, 11:37 AM
We have the dining plan. I need to pay OOP for 1 meal. How acurate are the menu prices on Intercot? I'm trying to decide on paying for 2 adults at :
Ohana (dinner)
Norway's Princess Breakfast
'50's Diner (dinner)
Garden Grill (dinner)

I also have LaCellier and Mama Melrose Fantasmic package, but I know for sure I'm using the DDP for those to.

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-11-2010, 11:44 AM
We have the dining plan. I need to pay OOP for 1 meal. How acurate are the menu prices on Intercot? I'm trying to decide on paying for 2 adults at :
Ohana (dinner)
Norway's Princess Breakfast
'50's Diner (dinner)
Garden Grill (dinner)

I also have LaCellier and Mama Melrose Fantasmic package, but I know for sure I'm using the DDP for those to.

I would say to pay OOP for the Breakfast as the dinners are more expensive. :thumbsup:

faline
03-11-2010, 11:52 AM
I'd also pay out of pocket for the Princess breakfast. That's a set price and is generally less than the cost woudl be for a full table service restaurant meal.

CMAlumni
03-11-2010, 12:31 PM
I would also say the breakfast or, depending on what you plan to order 50s Prime Time, because their prices are pretty reasonable. Check out the menus and add up what you think you would most likely order at Prime Time and then compare that to the fixed prices at Garden Grill, Norway, and 'Ohana. That should give you a pretty acurate picture. Also, remember that there is a surcharge at certain times of the year for buffets.:eat: