PDA

View Full Version : Epcot - Food and Drinks around the World

Mickey Johnson
03-09-2010, 01:01 PM
Hey everyone

Im trying to make a list of spots to eat and drink(alchol) around the world at epcot. If everyone could help by summiting certain places and food/drinks to get
exp: Mexico-Margarita
Britain-Fish and Chips

If you know the name of the restruant or place that it would be even better, that would allow me to plan ahead and do some research. I'm looking for more so fast food or drink places, rather than sit down, so i can just continue on my patch. And if anyone knows if the places/ food or drinks is covered under the QSDDP, that would be great too.

Thanks in advance everyone. :mickey:

JoDisney
03-09-2010, 01:24 PM
I sent you a private message.

Scar
03-09-2010, 02:19 PM
Mexico - cerveza

Norway - øl

China - pi jiu

Germany - bier

Italy - birra

American Adventure - beer

Japan - biiru

Morocco - beereh

France - bière

United Kingdon - ale

Canada - beer

lettripp
03-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Norway: school bread

China: egg roll

Japan: plumb wine

Germany: beer

UK: beer

France: crepes

Mexico: patron margarita

Enjoy! It's all delish!

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-09-2010, 04:23 PM
The ones with the *** means that you can use CS credit

***Mexico - Cantina de San Angel - Cantina nachos and Congo Drink (non alcholic)
Mexico - Margarita Stand - Fiesta Margarita (with alcohol) Lime, strawberry, mango and kiwi margarita!!! :marg: :cloud9:
Norway - Frozen Bailey's Cappuccino
China - eggroll on the run!
Germany - My DH would have to tell you what :beer: would be good to try... I'm not a beer drinker.
Italy - never had anything there
American Adventure - funnel cake (I think this counts as a snack - it does in MK!)
***Japan - Yakitori House - tonosama combo or If you like sushi, you can get quick cali or tuna rolls with Ginger cake for dessert - that's good, you'll have to try it!
***Morraco - Tangerine Cafe - Just about anything on the menu! love, love it - fresh food!
France - I haven't tried these yet but, I will in October - Les Vin des France de Chefs de France- Grand Mariner Orange Slush and Grey Goose Citron Lemonade Slush
UK - Fish and Chips :thumbsup:
Refreshment Port (near Canda) - this is on my list for next visit - Empanadas and Frozen Bacardi Mojito -

can I get a moment of silence for the Canadian BeaverTails please???

badkitty
03-10-2010, 09:49 AM
Refreshment Port (near Canda) - this is on my list for next visit - Empanadas and Frozen Bacardi Mojito -

YUM! This is one great frozen drink. And don't forget the tostones! This is one of my favorite places to snack now that the fries are gone and the attack seagulls have moved on to other locations.

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-10-2010, 11:00 AM
YUM! This is one great frozen drink. And don't forget the tostones! This is one of my favorite places to snack now that the fries are gone and the attack seagulls have moved on to other locations.

That's for the vote of confidence on my drink selection!

The seagulls - i think they have moved over to The Living Seas with Nemo ;) :nemo::dory:

Kaszia
03-11-2010, 10:18 AM
We are going in 30 days and are going to be drinking our way around the world also. The Welsh Dragon from the R&C is a great drink to gat to go and watch the British invasion or Off Kilter. The Peach Snappi from the Tea Stand in China is delish and I can't wait to try Le Cava del Tequilla in Mexico. I hear it is expensive but so worth it. Have a great time.:marg:

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-11-2010, 10:26 AM
The Welsh Dragon from the R&C

The Peach Snappi from the Tea Stand in China is delish :marg:

OUUUUU... now I have to go and look at the descriptions of these drinks!!! :thumbsup:

DizMom416
03-11-2010, 11:05 AM
US- funnel cake and Sam Adams

Mexico- margarita and nachos

Norway- Carlsberg beer

Germany- Bratwurst with kraut and beer

France- crepes and Grand Mariner Orange Slush or
Grey Goose Citron Lemonade Slush

Italy- tiramisu and wine

China- Tsing Toa beer orange chicken

Japan- teriyaki chicken and Kirin beer

Morrocco- Casablanca beer and a Shwarma platter

UK- fish and chips and beer

jenperich
03-11-2010, 01:48 PM
Are there any non-alcoholic beverages special to each country during Food/Wine Fest? I'm hoping to be pregnant on our next trip and really love that Fest...but I just want to try something else other than water, soda... Thanks!

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Are there any non-alcoholic beverages special to each country during Food/Wine Fest? I'm hoping to be pregnant on our next trip and really love that Fest...but I just want to try something else other than water, soda... Thanks!

I listed the Conga drink in mexico from Cantina de San Angel. It's a 3 "layer" frozen drink (non-alcholic of course!) and soooo good. I've been to Disney 2x when prego and that was my "big girl" drink when DH was having :beer:.

Good luck and I hope you'll be forced to have only non-spirit drinks. :thumbsup:;)

jillluvsdisney
03-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Uk.....Strongbow Hard Cider. :thumbsup:

jenperich
03-12-2010, 01:51 AM
I listed the Conga drink in mexico from Cantina de San Angel. It's a 3 "layer" frozen drink (non-alcholic of course!) and soooo good. I've been to Disney 2x when prego and that was my "big girl" drink when DH was having :beer:.

Good luck and I hope you'll be forced to have only non-spirit drinks. :thumbsup:;)

Thanks so much Jennifer! It's so nice hearing other women's stories about being pregnant in Disney. We'll see...keep our fingers crossed! ;)

luvdiznee
03-12-2010, 09:40 AM
Mexico - cerveza

Norway - øl

China - pi jiu

Germany - bier

Italy - birra

American Adventure - beer

Japan - biiru

Morocco - beereh

France - bière

United Kingdon - ale

Canada - beer

:rotfl::funny:

lettripp
03-12-2010, 09:43 AM
Uk.....Strongbow Hard Cider. :thumbsup:

Strongbow and I don't get along anymore :ack:
However, I would HIGHLY recommend it to other people...