PDA

View Full Version : Short visit what to do?

WDWgoofy
03-08-2010, 09:32 PM
OK I wil 3 part days (each 6 hrs) and one full day. Because their my favorite I am planning MK for the full day and Epcot for two of the partial day.

What would u do?

Touchdown
03-08-2010, 10:36 PM
Is these part days evenings or mornings? Big difference in my choice also is it 3 part days + 1 whole day or is it 3 days (2 partials, 1 whole.)

eliasfauntleroy9
03-09-2010, 03:22 AM
Long story short I ended up in Disney for only a few days a little over a week ago. You're thinking too much. You obviously can't fit everything in in a few days, let alone days cut short. Just make sure you hit your favorites and a few you haven't done in a while. Relax and don't over think it. For example, in my two days there I had to forgo Illuminations in order to do the German buffet, which we really wanted to do. Hated to miss the show but we just couldn't fit everything in. That's the great thing about Disney, can't fit everything in so there's always something waiting when you come back.

slegrant
03-09-2010, 08:51 AM
I agree using your full day on the Magic Kingdom and your 1/2 days at Epcot. Just relax and take in everythig you can and have fun:mickey:

Good question though about mornings or evenings, it would make a diffrence for me.

bruin1344
03-09-2010, 01:11 PM
OK I wil 3 part days (each 6 hrs) and one full day. Because their my favorite I am planning MK for the full day and Epcot for two of the partial day.

What would u do?

i would do same thing.

Scar
03-09-2010, 02:05 PM
I would spend the morning of the full day in Future World, and the rest of the days in World Showcase. :D

ColeeC
03-09-2010, 04:50 PM
When you think Magic Kingdom, do you immediately smile at the idea of the teacups or is it Pirates of the Caribbean that jumps to mind? That's how I'd try to figure it out. Picture each of the parks, picture yourself there, and hit those things first. Anything else is a bonus :)

cinderellagrl
03-12-2010, 03:36 PM
We take a couple short trips a year to the World. Instead of racing from one thing to another, we find it best to slow down. Know that you are not going to "see" or "do" everything you want, and just take the time to enjoy some of your favorites. We find we actually go "slower" on these short trips. We already know we aren't going to see everything or do everything we might want to, so we don't try.
This short little trip could teach you a lesson in relaxing at disney. Grab a snack and enjoy the atmosphere around the world showcase. Explore some nooks and crannies some people normally with you might not enjoy. We love watching the street performers!
enjoy!

joonyer
03-12-2010, 03:47 PM
Whatever I did or decided to pass up, I would make sure I didn't miss "Wishes" (or whatever the name of the new MK fireworks show will be when it is changed). The fireworks over the castle with Disney music is the "highlight" of every one of our visits.

JPL
03-14-2010, 09:05 PM
On short trips I always try to hit my favorite attractions & parks. I look at it totally different then I would a full trip. I also try to maximize my time any way possible with EMHs and sometimes will choose a park that is open later over a favorite park just to get more Magic in :mickey: This is where a park hopper can really be valuable since it might allow you do head to a park and get a few attractions in and then hop to another park for a few more.