PDA

View Full Version : Help with 7 month window

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-08-2010, 04:57 PM
So, as I am planning my call to try and get into BLT at the 7 month mark, I'm wondering if I will be calling on the right day. :wait:

We plan to check in on October 17. So, I can call on March 17th to try and get into BLT?

am I right? :confused:

(i'm secretly hoping I can call earlier!)

jenperich
03-08-2010, 06:26 PM
I think if you go on the DVC website, it tells you when the day is. At least it did for me. But, now I can't find it...so maybe I was dreaming. :-)

Tinkermom
03-08-2010, 11:01 PM
You are correct. You can call on March 17th which is 7 months out from your check-in of October 17th. :mickey:

jenperich
03-09-2010, 12:31 AM
I'm not sure how long you're going for, but the lady @ DVC told me that they will only let you book 7 nights at you 7-mo. date. Then you will have to call back on another date.

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-09-2010, 09:28 AM
I think if you go on the DVC website, it tells you when the day is. At least it did for me. But, now I can't find it...so maybe I was dreaming. :-)

I found it! Once you log in, its a widget on the right called the Early Booking Reminder.

You are correct. You can call on March 17th which is 7 months out from your check-in of October 17th. :mickey:

Thanks! I just am so excited that my excitement made me 2nd guess myself. :thumbsup: