PDA

View Full Version : Pool Hopping at AKV ?

ramftbl
03-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Hello All !!
We're staying at Kidani in October- will we be able to use the Jambo House pool while we are there ? I read on another thread that it was not allowed. Help !! Thanks to all who respond !

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-08-2010, 01:59 PM
I believe that resort hopping rules apply to going from one resort to another, not from one area of the same resort to another.

Our last trip we stayed at the Treehouse Villas which are a part of SSR. We were able to use all the ammenities of SSR.

I would assume that AKL works the same way.

Now, if you were going from AKV to the Poly, that is a different story and you and your guests will be subject the the resort hopping rules.

HTH! :thumbsup:

megustamex
03-08-2010, 02:47 PM
Posted on the Mom's panel on the disneyworld.com site:

Can I use the villa pool at Animal Kingdom lodge if I am staying in the regular hotel?

- Asked by mary from TX on 1/24/2010 Answered by
Bernie E., MD Category
Amenities & Pools

Hi Mary!

This is a controversial subject as pool hopping is generally not allowed. However, in this case both Jambo House and Kidani Village are considered to be two parts of the same resort: Animal Kingdom Lodge. Several panelists have had no problems using both pools before.

I also called the Animal Kingdom Lodge recently and was told that guests staying at Jambo House, which has both regular guest rooms and Disney Vacation Club rooms, can use any of the amenities at either Jambo House or the new Kidani Village. That includes the Samawati Springs Pool and the children interactive water-play area called Uwanja Camp at Kidani Village. This is a standing policy and had nothing to do with the recent refurbishment of the main pool at Jambo House.

Both Jambo House and Kidani Village have great pools. Enjoy planning your trip and write back if you have any more questions!

http://disneyworldforum.disney.go.com/questions.aspx?sort=&page=&qid=72578&pid=45&cid=109