PDA

View Full Version : DVC 2BR question

KAT1811
03-07-2010, 02:21 PM
We are a family of 6 with 4 children. DD13, DD5, DD3, and DS1. We are heading back to the world in October with my parents and are planning on staying at OKW again in a 2BR. We love the large rooms at OKW, it just seems to give us all so much room to spread out in.

My question is for those of you that have large families or travel with others and stay in a 2BR how do the other DVC resorts compare? We have thought about possibly trying elsewhere but we are very reluctant as the size of the other 2BR seem quite a bit smaller.

We LOVE OKW and are very happy there. I am just wondering how everyone else feels about the size differential when traveling with larger groups.

Checkers
03-07-2010, 05:30 PM
:mickey:When my DH & I travel with my daughter and her family (DD,SIL,3DGC), we always stay in a 2br. OKW is by far our favorite just for the space alone. We have stayed in a 2br at BWVs and in May are staying in a 2br at the BC. The BWVs 2nd bedroom has a queen bed and a double sofabed and then there is a queen sofabed in the living room area. The BC is much the same although there are a limited number of second bedrooms with 2 queen beds. The entire living area in the BWVs & BC is much smaller than OKW plus the balconies are smaller as well. We are traveling with extended family in May and the BC pool was a big draw for the kids, especially our granddaughter who will be celebrating her 7th birthday when we are there.

Have fun. October is a great time to visit.