PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Segway Tour? Pirate Cruise for Kiddos?

disnewbie
03-06-2010, 09:10 PM
Has anyone done this? We're looking to do the Segway Tour, and leave the kids at the Yacht & Beach Club for the Pirate Cruise. Just wondered if anyone has done either, and what you thought. :mickey: We have reservations for next week.

MIKESMOM
03-07-2010, 05:20 AM
I have done the Segway Tour. It was a great time! Planning on doing it again in Oct.:mickey:

KylesMom
03-07-2010, 10:24 AM
We've dropped DS off at the YC/BC for the Pirate Cruise before and then walked around Epcot for awhile. Because of the short time span in between (check DS in at 9:10 & had to be back at the dock by 11:30 am), we didn't feel there was enough time to do anything except a few attractions before we had to be back to pick him up. If the times work out right for you, I'd give it a shot. However, I don't know what time the Segway tours start and end. You must be back at the YC/BC dock when your child arrives from the cruise - I guess that's where the time issue may be.

It was DS' third PC, the first two were at GF. He really enjoyed himself, touring around the WS looking for clues while it was closed to guests! :mickey:

JWB3
03-08-2010, 11:22 AM
The Segway tour was great and well worthwhile! (I think I also used a AAA discount - you might want to try the same.) If you're a pin collector, you are given one at the end of your tour too. Have fun!!

faline
03-08-2010, 11:28 AM
The Segway tour is great fun but I'm not sure you'd have enough time to complete the tour and make it back in time to pick up your child.

LandFan
03-13-2010, 09:05 PM
The segway tour is awesome!! I can't wait to do the segway tour at fort wilderness now.