PDA

View Full Version : Tinker Bell's Treasures Refurb

WDWdriver
03-06-2010, 08:11 AM
Tinker Bell’s Fairy Treasures in Fantasyland is currently closed for refurbishment. It will re-open in late March.

Magic Kingdom Guests may still shop and purchase costumes and themed treasures at several other locations, including Castle Couture in Fantasyland, County Bounty in Mickey’s Toontown Fair and the Emporium on Main Street, U.S.A.

Susan A
03-07-2010, 10:23 PM
Is this the little shop that is at the base of Cinderella's Castle and has Tinker Bell "flying" in the store?
I love to visit that shop, even I don't buy anything. I like to hear Tinker Bell fly through.
:mickey:

mickeys_princess_mom
03-07-2010, 10:37 PM
Yes, it is. I still love to pop in and "see" Tink fly across, too! :tink:

Darbylew
03-07-2010, 11:44 PM
We will be there in May so glad that it will be
open then. :cool:
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT AND GOING BACK IN
MAY! :D
Is it May yet? :confused:

coneygoil
03-08-2010, 08:54 AM
It's a cute shop, but I hope they made it less crowded in there!

Imagineer1981
03-08-2010, 10:53 AM
Probably just cleaning the store up and fixing some small issues. That shop gets overrun with kids

Figment!
03-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Some Cast have reported that the refurbishment is to "expand" the Bippidi Boppidi Boutique into this location in order to provide a near-by location for the portrait session.

MizMissy
03-09-2010, 01:03 PM
Some Cast have reported that the refurbishment is to "expand" the Bippidi Boppidi Boutique into this location in order to provide a near-by location for the portrait session.

So, it may not reopen as Tinkerbell's Treasures? Because I can't imagine they would have room to share space - that shop is very crowded.

Figment!
03-09-2010, 01:08 PM
So, it may not reopen as Tinkerbell's Treasures? Because I can't imagine they would have room to share space - that shop is very crowded.Possibly, but the reports so far haven't been very clear and the official announcment (posted above) makes no mention of details of the refurbishment.

... at this point it isn't very clear what is being done.