PDA

View Full Version : Making the most of counter service credits?

princess0511
03-05-2010, 06:43 PM
What are some great locations for counter service on the dining plan?

Pirate Granny
03-05-2010, 09:11 PM
Good value is Cosmic Rays (MK)...large portions and a big variety. At AK Flaming Tree BBQ is good...EPCOT is the Sunshine place at the Living in the Land or any of the countries...I really don't care for any much at the Studios...Rolling Star bakery is good, but not filling. Check out the menus and you can pick where you want to eat.
:pirate:

lighteningqueen
03-06-2010, 11:31 AM
MK Columbia Harbor House 10 pc shrimp plate wonderful

MK Pecos Bills for their burgers and fixin bar. The burgers come with 2 patties too much for me so I give it to my hungry husband 1 of the pattys and he gets full and so do I

DTD BEST Wolfgangs has the best value of them all huge portions enough for a dinner meal and still counts as a CS

Epcot Sunshine seasons by far

Animal Kingdom Flame Tree

DHS Starring Rolls have huge sandwiches and HUGE desserts Best CS
DHS Back Lot Express. Great southwestern salad and you get refills on your drinks yourself

mickeytravel
03-06-2010, 01:17 PM
Wolfgang Puck Express in DD is great value for conterservice.

SBETigg
03-06-2010, 01:52 PM
Epcot: World Showcase is fantastic for CS locations- so many choices. I love Tangierine Cafe and Yakitori House, especially. Sunshine Seasons in FW(Land) is a favorite of many, but I like WS.
So much, in fact, that I usually don't bother eating at DHS and go to WS instead.

MK: Cosmic Ray's is probably the best bang for the buck, but I like Columbia Harbour House and Pecos Bill.

AK: Flametree BBQ and Yak & Yeti.

Resorts: I love Gasparilla Grill and Captain Cook's.

Downtown Disney: I don't spend much time here but Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Puck's would be the places to try.

Ropachs
03-06-2010, 02:16 PM
After several days of Disney eating, Cosmic Rays was a great surprise. We had eaten there before, but just burgers and such. This time, we had the chicken dinner that came with smashed potatoes and green beans. They were very big portions and it felt like we were eating something healthy to boot! On the DDP, you'll also get dessert, it was certainly enough for us to be a full dinner, probably even more than we'd eat at home - and reasonable.

comicguy
03-06-2010, 06:41 PM
My suggestions are similar to pp's

Cosmic Rays chicken combo meal

Sunshine Seasons (strawberry shortcake:cloud9:)

Flame Tree BBQ Ribs are great

Earl of Sanwich yummy variety

Have heard good things about Starring rolls (We are going to try it in Aug!!)

Pop Centurion
03-06-2010, 07:13 PM
Wolfgang Puck Express
Sunshine Seasons
Cosmic Ray's
Flame Tree BBQ

queenmom9497
03-07-2010, 11:22 AM
Some of our favorites are:

Columbia Harbour House in MK ... go upstairs to eat for lunch or supper.

Main Street Bakery in MK for breakfast.

Boulangerie Patisserie in Epcot/France for lunch.

Liberty Inn in Epcot/America for lunch or supper.

There are some nice CS places on Sunset Boulevard Hollywood.

Pizzafari in AK.