PDA

View Full Version : what and where is this???

Just-Keep-Swimming
03-04-2010, 11:07 PM
i found a photo of a large ice cream in a glass cup with two chocolate chip cookies as mickey ears.:mickey: it was in a "Your Guide to the Magic" brochure given to me by a friend.

Just wondering if anyone knew what it is called and where to find it! im a year-round swimmer so i eat a lot and it just looked AMAZING! :eat:

also, could anyone tell me how to post a photo? it would really help if i could post the picture of it, but i couldnt figure out how too...:badpc:

KylesMom
03-04-2010, 11:26 PM
While I have not seen the specific dessert you mentioned, many of the buffets have ice cream stations as well as pies/cookies/cakes nearby. It's possible that it was someone's own creation and they took a photo of it.

As far as posting photos, you would need to post a link to an already existing photo site, such as Shutterfly or similar.

Joannelet
03-05-2010, 08:11 AM
A lot of the restaurants make desserts like this...so its going to be hard to find that particular one.
If you like ice cream go to Beaches n Cream at the Beach Club and order a kitchen sink :) It can feed up to 13 people :)

Madame Leona
03-05-2010, 08:22 AM
I think it kind of sounds like a Mickeylodean. It's a kid's dessert at the Plaza restaurant.

gmgdisneymom
03-05-2010, 09:27 AM
I remember that dessert from the 70's when i went to wdw as a kid

bellefromboston
03-06-2010, 09:33 PM
I think it kind of sounds like a Mickeylodean. It's a kid's dessert at the Plaza restaurant.

I was thinking the same thing.

beksy
03-07-2010, 08:54 AM
I had one that sounds like that off the adult menu at the Plaza in January. Very yummy! :cloud9: