PDA

View Full Version : Laptop at parks?

FriendsofMickey
03-04-2010, 08:47 PM
Okay, quick explanation.
I have to be available (for work) the first evening I am at the parks. I was planning on just taking my laptop and sitting at a table outside somewhere and logging in.... but then, I got to wondering if you can take a laptop into the parks?
I know anyone who sees me will think I am a work-a-holic, but I would rather be in the park than back at the room.

faline
03-04-2010, 08:49 PM
I'm not sure there's anyplace in the parks that you could get service. You can login from your room (for a cost) or from one of the service centers at the conventions centers.

brer frog
03-04-2010, 09:14 PM
Two years ago I went and was borrowing a sprint laptop card from work. and every Wednesday I had to run a report to print at different locations. So Wednesday morning I took my laptop to the MK, and sat at a table at the train station, looking at the castle, and did the reports. I then left my laptop in a locker for the rest of the day.

It was an awesome experience, because for the next year, every time i ran those reports at the office, I was thinking of the view I had when I did them at WDW.

FriendsofMickey
03-05-2010, 10:23 AM
Oh thank you so much. I will be using a cell phone to connect so connecting should not be an issue. I hated to think I would be sitting in the room all by myself while the rest of the 18 people we are going down with would be in the park.... however, I would if it meant I got to spend the rest of the week at Disney. :mickey:

I just didn't want to have an issue when going into the park.

Thank you again for answering, you have made me very happy! :mickey: