PDA

View Full Version : Getting to Hoop De Doo

Ksmith75
03-04-2010, 07:25 PM
We are thinking of going to the Hoop De Doo next year...we will have a rental car..but I am not sure where it is at Ft. Wildnerness...I know there is no car traffic around the resort. Do we park at the front of the resort, then walk or take a bus? Please help...any info would be helpful...

thanks

faline
03-04-2010, 07:34 PM
Hoop De Doo is in Pioneer Hall which is at the far end of the campground from the parking area. You can park in the main parking area and then take an internal campground bus to Pioneer Hall.

ibrowse17
03-04-2010, 08:54 PM
The buses have color codes and are labled either "Settlement" or "Outpost". The area you will park at is the "Outpost", and the area with the Hoop De Doo is the "Settlement". When you park, walk over to the bus stop and take any color "Settlement" bus. On the way back, take any color "Outpost" bus to return to the parking lot. Enjoy:thumbsup:

1DisneyNut
03-04-2010, 10:01 PM
Which resort or park will you be coming from when you go to the Hoop De Doo? Reason I ask is because you can catch the boat from Magic Kingdom or the various resorts on that lake that goes to Fort Wilderness. When you get off the boat you are at the Settlement where the Hoop De Doo is located.
If you do drive, you most likely will not want to try to walk because it is probably at least a good mile from the Outpost where you park to the Settlement.