PDA

View Full Version : AP/DDP Question

forever a child
03-04-2010, 03:53 PM
I am considering purchasing an AP. I know if I have an AP I can purchase the QSDP or the DDP. Would BOTH my DD and myself have to have AP's or can I just purchase the AP in my name to qualify for either dining plan option?

KylesMom
03-05-2010, 09:12 PM
I'm honestly speculating at this point since we do the Tables in Wonderland card versus the Disney Dining Plan, but I would guess that the premise of the program is still the same; i.e., all members have to have the same ticket media to participate. This would definitely garner a call to the passholder line (407) 560-7277 to clarify the terms of the A/P + dining package. Sorry you haven't received a more definitive answer!

forever a child
03-06-2010, 12:11 AM
I called yesterday after my posting. Actually, I found out that only the party booking the room has to have the AP. After that, anyone who is a registered guest in the room, AP holder or not, can qualify to purchase the QSDP or the DDP. Not sure why that is but that is what I was told. Would just need to book AP room and add Dining plan on and have both paid for 45 day before arrival.

Since I am not currently an AP holder I would have to purchase one BEFORE I check into room. I have GAD tickets so I would have to upgrade them before I check in to my room.

Undecided what I will do yet...too much work and too little time to figure this one out until next week...work calls all of this weekend :ack: