PDA

View Full Version : BC Fast Breakfast and Mug Refill?

lettripp
03-02-2010, 12:15 PM
We are staying at the Beach Club and are planning on doing quick breakfasts in the morning on the way to the parks. We are on the DDP but hope to use cash for breakfast and don't want to spend too much. I have heard that the Boardwalk Bakery is a good place to grab something to eat on the walk to the parks, and am wondering what you think about this.

1) Will Boardwalk Bakery food be filling enough to get us through to lunch?

2) Also, how out of the way is it to make a detour at the Bakery before walking to Epcot or Disney Studios?

3) If we get the refillable mugs, will they let us refill at the Boardwalk Bakery in the morning even though we are staying at BC? I have been led to believe the answer is no, but was wondering how much they care/check.

4) Is there a place in the BC that is open for a quick grab-and-walk breakfast?

5) Is there a place at BC that is open for refillable mugs first thing in the morning? (We are early risers and plan on park open every day)

Thank you for any help you can offer!!

Scar
03-02-2010, 01:46 PM
1) Will Boardwalk Bakery food be filling enough to get us through to lunch? I wouldn't worry about it. If you get hungry, there are places for snacks everywhere.

2) Also, how out of the way is it to make a detour at the Bakery before walking to Epcot or Disney Studios?Not including ordering and eating time, probably about 10 minutes.

3) If we get the refillable mugs, will they let us refill at the Boardwalk Bakery in the morning even though we are staying at BC? I have been led to believe the answer is no, but was wondering how much they care/check.Can't help you there, I've never bought one and never will.

4) Is there a place in the BC that is open for a quick grab-and-walk breakfast? Yes.

5) Is there a place at BC that is open for refillable mugs first thing in the morning? (We are early risers and plan on park open every day)See answer to #3

Zawadi
03-02-2010, 02:25 PM

The pastries from there are big enough to share :)

2) Also, how out of the way is it to make a detour at the Bakery before walking to Epcot or Disney Studios?

As already said, about 10 mins from BC's lobby. Exit the lobby go towards Cresent Lake, turn left towards EPCOT's International Gateway. Turn right over the bridge and 3 mins later you are at the Bakery.

3) If we get the refillable mugs, will they let us refill at the Boardwalk Bakery in the morning even though we are staying at BC? I have been led to believe the answer is no, but was wondering how much they care/check.

Not sure if there is a refil station there.
Self-service refils are available from BC's Market place (7am-11pm I think). Server refils available from Beaches & Cream (11am-11pm) and Huricane Hannah's (11am-6pm?)

Pastries & drinks available from the Marketplace

5) Is there a place at BC that is open for refillable mugs first thing in the morning? (We are early risers and plan on park open every day)

See answer to #3.

Jared
03-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Yes, absolutely. And if not, there are plenty of places to grab snacks. You should be fine.

Like Scar said, just a few minutes. It is a little more convenient while walking to Epcot than Disney's Hollywood Studios, but the difference is unsubstantial. Actually, we usually stick with the boat from the Beach Club to the Studios. It's a pretty far walk!

I do not believe so. Sorry. You can only use your mug at the Beach Club.

Yes, the Beach Club Marketplace, located adjacent to the lobby. I warn you it is a lot less extensive than most counter service locations at other resorts. The Beach Club is my absolute favorite resort, but the dearth of quality quick breakfast food is its greatest shortcoming.

The Beach Club Marketplace.

Hope this helps!