PDA

View Full Version : room discount

showmethemouse
03-02-2010, 08:58 AM
we go to Disney every two to three years. But we never got a discount on the room. we like to go in October. and it seem like all the discount end the first week in September and start up again in late November.They even have discount in the summer. weather its a free gift card and buy 3 days and get two free or a free meal plan.Dose anyone know way it like this?:confused::confused:

we are planning to go this October 2010.

Strmchsr
03-02-2010, 09:29 AM
October is not considered value season, which is when they primarily release discounts. I would suggest you book through Magical Journeys. If any discount is out there they will get it for you without you having to worry about missing it. There have been discounts in October (check the historic discount page in Info Central). You may have just missed them. With MJ that won't happen.

showmethemouse
03-02-2010, 02:06 PM
do you know if there is a good deal can you use your aaa discount too

Strmchsr
03-02-2010, 02:32 PM
No. Discounts are not stackable. In general, the AAA discount is not as good as the discounts Disney releases. That's the reason (well, one of many) I've always let Magical Journeys book for me. They can get the AAA room-rate, but not the package rate. But, everytime I've compared the AAA package discount to the Disney discount, the Disney one has always won hands down.

showmethemouse
03-03-2010, 12:11 AM
Thanks for your help
:mickey::mickey: