PDA

View Full Version : Getting off of some rides.

mickeefan
03-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Does anyone know if there are any easy exits off rides such as, Splash Mountain,Test Track, Pirates of Carib.,Thunder Mountain and the rides in Land and Mexico.
I can get down into the rides, but getting out is a problem when I have to step up more than just a little. I love these rides, but have been limiting myself to just the ones I can walk directly on and off like HM or Soarin where I can drive a scooter right up to it.
I never had to pay attention to this before so I haven't a clue.
Anyone out there know or experienced this?

Thanks

disneymom15
03-01-2010, 01:49 PM
If I remember right, the boat ride in the land has some boats that you can drive your scooter onto.

Captain_Nemo
03-02-2010, 08:56 PM
yup the land does have that as well as El Rio De Tiempo and Its A Small World. as for Test Track you must be able to transfer from wheel chair/ECV.

I know what ya mean some attractions being kinda hard to get out of, Space Mountain is one I can think of right off the top of my head.

CaptSmee
03-03-2010, 01:39 PM
yup the land does have that as well as El Rio De Tiempo and Its A Small World. as for Test Track you must be able to transfer from wheel chair/ECV.

I know what ya mean some attractions being kinda hard to get out of, Space Mountain is one I can think of right off the top of my head.

I fell on my arse trying to climb out of Space Mountain last time :blush:

ransam
03-03-2010, 08:38 PM
most rides do have a walk on boat....and if not, they will hold the ride so you can get out at your own pace...i have a bad knee, and they were always patience w/ me....
enjoy your time, it's your vacxation.....disney will help you do what you want...

Captain_Nemo
03-05-2010, 07:47 PM
lol I have almost fell a few times trying to get out of Space Mountain, its so cramped!