PDA

View Full Version : DDP for AP holders

PittFan
03-01-2010, 11:35 AM
Do i still have to purchase a 1 day Magic Your Way ticket to be eligible for the DDP ? On the Passholder section of the WDW site it shows that the DDP is available but I can't get it to show up on the booking page without putting a 1 day base ticket in.

KylesMom
03-01-2010, 11:57 AM
No, you don't have to book a one-day base ticket if you are an A/P holder to purchase the dining plan. However, the restriction still holds that you must be staying at an on-site resort.

The quote for June 4through August 14 for our family was $46.99 each (seasonal pricing). After crunching the numbers, we'll still come out better utilizing the Tables in Wonderland discount versus the Dining Plan. :wine:

Are you trying to book outside the offer window of June 3rd?

PittFan
03-01-2010, 12:01 PM
Thank you. I know with a 15 day/14 night stay the DDP is the way to go for us.

PittFan
03-01-2010, 12:05 PM
I am planning on using MJ to book our trip this time, but I noticed on their price quote page it said they couldn't add DDP to a room only reservation. I've never used them but I've read so many positive reviews that I figured they would be the way to go.

KylesMom
03-01-2010, 12:19 PM
Terrisue at MJ is our agent, and I couldn't give a higher recommendation to anyone, anywhere. She is the one who quoted us the A/P room only with added dining.

On the Quote page, I'd highlight the A/P section with room-only reservation and in the notes section, be sure to mention that you're looking for A/P rates with added Standard Dining Plan.

We're staying for 15 days/14 nights as well, arriving July 24th! :mickey:

forever a child
03-02-2010, 07:42 PM
I am thinking of buying an AP for myself to get discounts but not for DD since I book in my name only. Do both individuals have to have AP to get the DDP as AP holder or just person making room only ressie??? My guess is both...?:confused: