PDA

View Full Version : Master the parks at 7 mos pregnant?

fabfundisney
03-01-2010, 10:43 AM
Our 11 person trip to WDW is 40 days away and it hits me that I am going to be 7 mos pregnant in the Happiest Place on earth...!!! Has anyone ever done this? I was thinking of renting a scooter but what can I do to keep up with the group? I dont want to spoil the fun for anyone....we will have 7 "first timers". Any suggestions?

DizNee143
03-01-2010, 11:18 AM
when me and all my family went to disney this pass sept..i was 31 weeks pregnant..
it really wasnt to bad..granted i had to stop a bit more to rest..and couldnt go on some of the rides i enjoy..but my husband would go on by himself or if we were hanging out with my parents or my sister and her hubby that day hed do those few rides with them..while i either hung out on a bench or went looking in some stores..
we did alot of walking but i was ok with it..im glad we went when we did..cuz about 2 weeks after we got home..thats when walking started being a problem for me..lol..
but go enjoy have a blast!! :mickey:

Disney Doll
03-01-2010, 11:46 AM
I was 24 weeks pregnant on our last trip and it was fine. We also have a 2 yr old so we were taking time for an afternoon nap anyway. I'm not sure I would have done a commando style trip while pregnant. The only thing I noticed that made the trip any different was that I was more sensitive to the heat, but even that wasn't too bad. Just take breaks and keep hydrated. Sitting out some of the big rides gives you built in rest time. It' may be slightly different for you just because you're likely to feel more tired in your 3rd trimester, but I always feel pretty energetic up until about 32 weeks or so.