PDA

View Full Version : Box Candy

passholderryan
03-01-2010, 09:08 AM
I was cleaning out some old storage bins and came across an old, clear, plastic candy box. I rememeber walking into the stores 20-25 years ago and seeing tons of them. Now they make them in the shape of a character. I wish they would go back to the old stlye. Tart-N-Tinys were my favorite!!! The sticker price was onld $3.25. Anyone else remember this style of box??

diz_girl
03-03-2010, 11:14 AM
Do I? I loved those tart-n-tinys. We were staying at the CR at the time (either our '85 or '89 trip), but we visited the Disney Inn (now SOG). I bought a pair of socks with Minnie golfing on them and those tart-n-tinys in a Mickey head clear plastic container, but not a clear plastic box. I loved them so much that I ate the tart-n-tinys very slowly to make it last as long as possible. I think that the box was eventually thrown away, but maybe not, since my mother never throws anything away.

tgmousechick
03-03-2010, 04:41 PM
I

LOVED

those boxes. I was a teenager when those were available- I could buy dozens of them. I loved the printing on them (well and the candy, too)

Thanks for the memory!