PDA

View Full Version : Arrive Thurs, need a few ?'s answered

jturnage
02-28-2010, 10:43 PM
We leave Thurs. and will be arriving at CBR in a stnd Pirate room. I know that we are in Trinidad South (and how far it is from main pool etc. but were ok with that) and we have a stnd view, but I have a few ?'s I need help with. #1 I tried to do online check in and when it got to room requests and I clicked the button it just gave me a box saying u can have 2 requests and there not guaranteed and no place for the actual request, So can u not do RR with online check-in? #2 If we want a "cot" do we have to request ahead of time, im guessing yes cuz we will be arriving late thur night and does whats the cost per day? And any other info anypne wants to share would be great!:mickey: I have been to DW many times but its been a few years so im a little rusty! lol
thanks everyone for your help

disneymom15
03-01-2010, 09:32 AM
When we went in Nov (stayed at POP) we did online checkin. It gave us a couple of options. First option we picked 1st floor rooms and the second option was if we wanted rooms near buses. When we went again in Feb (stayed at POP) we requested a king size bed when we made the reservation. Online checkin did not give us any options. So I'm thinking that because you made a special request upfront, your checkin options are gone.

Scar
03-01-2010, 03:38 PM
I know that we are in Trinidad South (and how far it is from main pool etc. but were ok with that) 1/3 of a mile from the closest building, 1/2 mile from the farthest.

TammiMcMan
03-01-2010, 10:27 PM
So can u not do RR with online check-in?No, you can only choose from their pre-selected items.

#2 If we want a "cot" do we have to request ahead of time, im guessing yes cuz we will be arriving late thur night and does whats the cost per day? Unfortunately, your request now may fall through the cracks. Usually it's best to have those noted at the time you make your reservation. It might be a bit too late for them to be seen by the room assignors (basically it's a timing issue, with your reservation being transferred from CRO to the resorts room assigning department 3-4 days prior to arrival). It won't hurt to try and call and have the cot added, as the CBR does ask for you to request one ahead of time. You can always check on it when you arrive and it may be a matter of calling housekeeping when you get to your room. I believe the cost at CBR is $15/night.