PDA

View Full Version : Beaches and Cream?

crltkcagle
02-28-2010, 07:30 PM
I have never heard of beaches and cream before. Where is it? Is it a table service on the dining plan? Is it good? Tell me everything there is to know please. Thanks!

dmallan
02-28-2010, 07:54 PM
Beaches and Cream is located at the Beach Club Resort. You can get there by boat from Epcot or Hollywood Studios. It is a TS restaurant, on the DP, but you can not make an ADR there. Walk-ups only and it can be a very long wait, especialy around lunch time. Delicious burgers, fries, onion rings, and many delicious ice cream sundaes! Worth the wait IMO.

phlo8810
02-28-2010, 09:16 PM
Don't plan on having a full dinner there. It is mostly different kinds of sundaes. They have burgers,dogs, roast beef, cheesesteaks and fries and onion rings. The wait it usually long. That is the place that has the kitchen sink sundae. For $22 its 8scoops and every topping in the place plus a whole can of whipped cream on top. Me and my two young sons didn't even put a dent in it. Fun place and definitely worth checking out if your into ice cream

#1donaldfan
02-28-2010, 09:42 PM
....the long wait is 'cause the place is VERY small....it resembles an old soda shoppe...but the food is good and the kitchen sink is pretty "over the top"....:cool:

crltkcagle
03-01-2010, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the info. I don't know if I want to use a table service on this resturant. Maybe we will make a special trip to check out this kitchen sink thing. I am guessing its not a snack option on the dining plan though. LOL

#1donaldfan
03-01-2010, 12:08 PM
....not sure about the snack....boy if it is, you sure get your money worth in reference to quantity.....!!:mickey:

DisneyWFan
03-01-2010, 12:23 PM
here is a link for a picture of the kitchen sink here on Intercot just follow the page down it is the 7 th picture down

http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/foodphotos/deluxeresorts/bcpage1.asp#beachescream

we had this last summer and well worth the price we were able to share this between 6 people :thumbsup:

timberho
03-01-2010, 01:04 PM
How crowded is this place right after epcot closes?