PDA

View Full Version : Requesting a recipe?

mudpuppysmom
02-28-2010, 03:35 PM
I think this has been asked before (maybe even by me a while ago), but I'm looking for a recipe from something we ate at Chef Mickey's -- how do I request the recipe??

faline
02-28-2010, 03:41 PM
What's the recipe? Disney has published several cookbooks and it might be in one of those. Also, did you check out the recipes (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/recipes/default.asp) in Info Central?

hlkeck
03-01-2010, 10:16 AM
I've received MANY recipes just by asking my server. I don't think I've asked at CM before, but Garden Grill and the concierge at AKL and 1900 Park Fare (to name a few) have given me recipe cards with the recipe I asked for.

YUMMY! Very disney magical....

mudpuppysmom
03-04-2010, 01:11 PM
I'm looking for the Turkey Hash recipe from Chef Mickey's breakfast......I looked in Info Central and it's not there.....and we're not able to go this year due to DH losing his job a few weeks ago, so I'm still looking for this.....I want to say there was an email address or something someone mentioned before.

faline
03-04-2010, 01:36 PM
I've checked all my Disney cookbooks and it's not listed in any of them. Looking at suggestions others have made about obtaining recipes, you could try contacting Disney Guest Relations though someone also reported they did not have much success going this route. You could also try calling Disney Dining and/or the Contemporary and ask to be put through to Chef Mickey's directly to see if you could obtain it that way.

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-04-2010, 03:09 PM
Here's a couple of email addresses to Disney where people have been known to send their recipe requests. It helps to have the restaurant, date and time of where you had the entree in addition to the name of the dish of course and that will help them with the research for you.

[email protected]

https://secure.disney.go.com/wdw/contact/contactUs

or there's always google. :thumbsup: HTH

brownie
03-05-2010, 11:31 AM
I've had luck going through Guest Relations.

MNNHFLTX
03-10-2010, 12:34 PM
I've gone through Guest Relations as well (using the email address listed above) with two recipe requests. One they came through with for me, the other they stated they did not have clearance to share. But it doesn't hurt to ask.:thumbsup:

Through the looking Glass
03-10-2010, 02:37 PM
I would remember which resturant, try to find an Intercotee going shortly and ask them to get it for you. :grouphug: Some of us are of the helpful sort.:rocks:

LandFan
03-11-2010, 08:54 PM
I pm'd you.