PDA

View Full Version : Hoop Dee Doo

Wishmaker
02-28-2010, 03:03 PM
Is it really that hard to get into the hoop dee doo review? I am considering going but can not decide. We will be there in May so I only have 70 days or so to decide.

faline
02-28-2010, 03:45 PM
It varies. Early shows, in particular, certainly sell out. Later shows may or may not sell out. The last time we went, the show we attended was certainly not sold out.

kreme28pa
02-28-2010, 04:23 PM
we caught a late show 2 yrs ago when there for mothers day in may,was actually a few empty seats when we went

HoosierDisneyFan
02-28-2010, 04:51 PM
This is a very popular show and I would suggest calling TODAY to get tickets. The earlier you call the better your seats are. I have been twice and going again in is late March.

Jared
02-28-2010, 05:14 PM
The end of May is a crowded time because schools start to let out for summer vacation. That means Disney World is inundated with people. The Hoop-De-Doo is a popular show. I strongly recommend making reservations in advance if you want to go.

Keep in mind that the Hoop-De-Doo is expensive. If you are not bent on trying it, I wouldn't bother. My family and I tried it several years ago and left underwhelmed. Definitely, in our minds, not worth the exorbitant price. Just something to keep in mind.

homeschool mom
03-03-2010, 05:32 AM
I called over the weekend to get a ressie for our party of 7 and there were only 4 time slots available the week in mid-May that we are going to be there. It may have been because we are a large party, but I would recommend calling soon.

DH and I went to Hoop Dee Doo last April on our adults only trip and we LOVED it! Can't wait to take our kiddos! :mickey:

pamickeys
03-03-2010, 04:44 PM
Hoop is not that hard to get into, Mickeys backyard BBQ is almost impossible.

beksy
03-04-2010, 09:37 AM
If you are willing to go to the 9:30 show and sit further back than tier one, you should be okay. We had to reschedule because it was canceled one night in January (still the busy time right around New Year's) and were able to get in then. You may have to be flexible with dates too.