PDA

View Full Version : Yak and Yeti walk-ins?

LauraSAnne
02-28-2010, 01:17 PM
What do you think the chances are of my group of three getting walk-in seating for lunch at Yak and Yeti's at the end of April?

We hate being tied down to reservations as it makes us feel rushed throughout the day. We'd like to be able to just stop for lunch when it fits into our schedule if possible. Are we not being realistic?

SBETigg
02-28-2010, 02:23 PM
I think it's fine to take the chance, as long as you're willing to accept that it might not work out and you might end up getting counter service. But I think your chances are probably good, especially if you try before or after the lunch rush- right at opening or later in the lunch hours.

Jared
02-28-2010, 05:09 PM
Your chances are good. Yak & Yeti is rarely filled. It's also a wonderful restaurant. I suspect you should have little problem walking in for lunch.

LauraSAnne
02-28-2010, 07:32 PM
Great! That sounds wonderful! We've already got our menu items picked out to eat too :blush:

kakn7294
02-28-2010, 07:33 PM
I also think your chances are pretty good but if you don't get in there, Tusker House is very good also.

Jared
02-28-2010, 07:40 PM
Great! That sounds wonderful! We've already got our menu items picked out to eat too :blush:
Try the mahi-mahi. Delicious.