PDA

View Full Version : Do you think they will close Tower of Terror for the new effects for summer?

Gregandmel
02-28-2010, 01:06 PM
So I posted just below about refurbs and honestly I did not know that there was a summer special happening with the addition of some things for summer including new lighting effects and drop sequence for ToT. Anyone familiar or have a clue if they will close ToT to do the updates or if they will be minimal? We are going end of April and would hate to see this closed during our trip. It is a highlight of ours and all my 9 year old can talk about for our upcoming trip. Any words of encouragement would be GREAT. I know nothing is set in stone, but if anyone has any inkling on what they may do as far as closing would be great. Thanks!!!

tinklover
02-28-2010, 01:30 PM
I would say just keep your eye on this link (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/calendar/refurb.asp) to see what the upcoming refurbs are and the dates.

Goofy4TheWorld
02-28-2010, 02:26 PM
I have seen it speculated that:
1) The changes are almost all computer based, and would require not much more down-time than running a Windows Update does on your computer at home, and
2) IF downtime was needed, they would probably only close one of the two elevators at one time.

All speculation, of course.