PDA

View Full Version : is sushi considered an entree at California Grill?

miasmom
02-26-2010, 10:28 PM
For the purposes of the dining plan, is the sushi considered an entree at the Cali Grill?

thanks

SBETigg
02-26-2010, 10:46 PM
In 2007, it was considered an appetizer on the DP. But it's big enough to be an entree. I've been back to California Grill a few times since then, but I haven't ordered the sushi recently, so I am not sure what they consider it now.

lettripp
02-26-2010, 10:47 PM
I have been wondering the same thing! How does the meal plan work at California grille? What is considered an app or entree?

SBETigg
02-26-2010, 11:23 PM
I'm not positive, but this makes sense and it is how it has worked for me in the past-- The flatbreads, the sushi, and the first course selections are all appetizers. The only selections counted as entrees are listed in the Main Course area of the menu. But it seems possible that some of the sushi selections could count as an entree. Does that help? Also keep in mind that the California Grill menu changes frequently, especially in the First Course and Main Course selections. California Grill Menu (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/resorts/calgrilldinner.asp)

DisneyGlutton
02-27-2010, 03:42 AM
Last time we went, two of the sushi dishes counted as entrees (their names escape me at the moment). Ask your server, (s)he'll know for sure.

SBETigg
02-27-2010, 10:25 AM
That makes sense. Two of them are entree priced, and probably sized. The rest of the selections are half the price.

Yoshie's Deluxe Sushi Platter - $19.75
Makunouchi... Sushi Chef's Inspiration - $29.75