PDA

View Full Version : Excited as I managed to get my choices

Ricbr
02-26-2010, 10:50 AM
This month I was allowed to book my meal reservations. I was lucky enough to get my first choices.

We are going down this year with 17 family members....not all of us are going to each meal so the number after the reservation represents how many people.

Sunday August 1st - LeCellier for Dinner - 12
Monday August 2nd - The Crystal Palace for Breakfast - 12
Monday August 2nd - Tonys Town Square for dinner - 7
Tuesday August 3rd - Boma for Dinner - 5
Wednesday August 4th - Ohana for Dinner - 17
Thursday August 5th - Wispering Canyon for Dinner - 7
Friday August 6th - Chef Mickeys for Dinner - 15

I didnt write the times because I couldnt recall them exactly. But for all of our choices we managed to get exactly our requested time or within 30 minutes.

My Brother and his family even managed to get a Princess Dinner in the castle. All in all we were very happy and surprised that we got all of our choices for such a busy time of the year.

:thumbsup:

deedeebee
02-26-2010, 11:49 AM
Those look great:thumbsup: We did a family trip last July, have a wonderful time:mickey:

A&M'sMommy
02-26-2010, 12:39 PM
Awesome! congrats.

We came back a couple of weeks ago and we did Whispering Canyon, LeCellier and Boma. They were all really great. I still dream of LeCellier though....:cloud9:

KylesMom
02-26-2010, 01:32 PM
We'll be there during the same timeframe & got all of our first picks, too. Although they are on different days, we're also eating at LeCellier, Crystal Palace, Ohana, Whispering Canyon & Chef Mickey's. Some great choices with such a large group. Congratulations! :mickey:

betteratmk
02-26-2010, 02:21 PM
Great choices! How is Tony's, have often wondered whether to try it or not.:confused:

BigThunderFan
02-26-2010, 05:42 PM
Great choices! Are any of these new to you?

We have been to all except Tonys and Ohana (next trip) and loved all of them! I'm so jealous!

Jared
02-26-2010, 07:32 PM
How exciting to be traveling with such a large group! The dinner at 'Ohana will be a wild time.

Congratulations on snagging your first choices!

Ricbr
03-01-2010, 03:18 PM
Great choices! Are any of these new to you?

We have been to all except Tonys and Ohana (next trip) and loved all of them! I'm so jealous!

3 of them are new for us. We have never tried Tony's, Boma, or Whispering Canyon.

I have heard that Boma and Whispering Canyon are both really good. I have read mixed reviews for Tony's but we are going on the recommendation that we recieved from my parents who really enjoyed it.

Either way we are very excited for all of them.

pdrlkr
03-01-2010, 04:51 PM
They look great!