PDA

View Full Version : Flower and Garden Show????

TeamJonasSister
02-26-2010, 10:17 AM
We always go to Disney in September, but are taking an extra trip this year at the end of April. I am wondering exactly what the flower and garden show is? I thought it was just displays throughout the park, but is there more to it?

wdwnutz
02-26-2010, 11:14 AM
We went to WDW one time during the F & G show. It is alot of displays that r absolutely beautiful. My fav was the topiarys. (sp?) They also had a butterfly garden. I think there was alot of demonstrations too, but our kids were young so we didn't go. We did buy a few things for our flowerbeds in Epcot where they had a really nice stand. Check Disney's website and they should have a schedule of events posted.

SBETigg
02-26-2010, 11:28 AM
There are extras involved, as there are with the Food and Wine Festival. There are extra tours/demonstrations you can take (some free, some with extra fees), there's a breakfast with gardeners ($60 pp), there are daily performances in a concert series, there are special themed souvenirs for the event. We're not gardeners, so we mostly just enjoy the extra scenery. But if you're into planting, there's a whole lot of extra stuff to enjoy.

TeamJonasSister
02-26-2010, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the responses. I am not a gardener either, but just wondered. I just want to see all the different displays and take lots of pictures. :mickey: