PDA

View Full Version : Keys to the Kingdom Tour

tkdmom
02-26-2010, 09:37 AM
Hi everyone!

I have seen some threads that indicate that a ride through HM is included with this tour. Can anyone tell me if this is standard and included on every tour, or does it depend on the guide? Are there other rides included in the tour?

Thanks!

sorcerer fan
02-26-2010, 10:48 AM
The last time we were on the keys tour was 3 years ago, but HM was the only ride you got on and you got on that through the back door. The whole tour is a great one and well worth the money. enjoy!:thumbsup:

TiggeRia
02-26-2010, 11:53 AM
When I did it last year we did both the Haunted Mansion and the Jungle Cruise. I am doing this tour again in two weeks with my DBF. No matter what rides you go on, it is totally worth the money--very fascinating information! :mickey:

LoriSan
02-26-2010, 12:05 PM
when I did it in Nov 2008, we went on POC and JC. We were supposed to go on HM, but it was down when we got there.

okw2006
02-26-2010, 12:24 PM
Last spring we took the tour and loved it! We went on Jungle Cruise and the back entrance to HM.

ransam
02-26-2010, 02:49 PM
i was curious if you could do this tour if you're in a wheelchar?

TiggeRia
02-26-2010, 04:57 PM
i was curious if you could do this tour if you're in a wheelchar?

Yes they can. When we did it last April, my dad was in an ECV and it wasn't a problem at all. :mickey:

tkdmom
02-27-2010, 11:48 AM
Thanks for the info everyone! We leave in 20 days and can't wait! This is the first time we have ever done a Disney tour,and we will also be doing the Epcot Segway tour.

I think it will be an awesome trip!!

Darbylew
02-27-2010, 12:20 PM
We have never done the tour but I really want
to do it sometime. It sounds great. Thanks for
the information. :thumbsup:
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT AND GOING BACK IN
MAY!!!! :D

Captain_Nemo
02-28-2010, 11:27 PM
I did it last month. you enter HM thourgh a door nex to the "Servants Quarters" door and it take you right to the loading are of the attraction. The headsets are turned off as not to interfere with the ride audio. We also we went on Jungle Cruise and PotC.

Now that I think about it I think our guide said something about Splash Mountain as well, maybe just showing back stage, but it was down for refurb when I was there so we could not do it. I can't remember, just a random thought that went through my head typing this ha. i may be wrong

mouseketeer mom
03-01-2010, 06:20 AM
We did this tour in August. We rode Jungle Cruise, POTC, HM, and went backstage to Splash. All lines were bypassed, this tour was a whole lot of fun!

tkdmom
03-01-2010, 09:21 AM
We did this tour in August. We rode Jungle Cruise, POTC, HM, and went backstage to Splash. All lines were bypassed, this tour was a whole lot of fun!

Wow - that sounds great! I am so excited!!